Monthly Giving provides a stable monetary flow that helps us greatly in planning and budgeting for our continued viability and growth. You can donate online here through Give Butter. You will be sent an immediate receipt, and a tax letter at the end of the year. The software is free to us, which is enormously helpful. When you give, you will be asked to cover fees, and “tip” Give Butter to help keep the software free. These add-ons are entirely at your discretion. We appreciate any generosity you are interested in offering. Sadhu!
Bank Bill Pay
You can set up a one-time or automatic monthly donation through Bill Pay at your bank, often without charge. Login to your bank’s website and do the following:
- Set up Portland Friends of the Dhamma as a new “payee” or “pay to” account with this information:
- Address: 1404 SE 25th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Phone: 503-233-6498
- Account Number: Either say you don’t have one or use your name
- Set up your one-time or recurring payment.
- If you have questions, your bank can help you or you can contact us.
You may also send monthly checks (put an alert on your calendar!) to:
Portland Friends of the Dhamma
1404 SE 25th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214