Portland Friends of the Dhamma relies upon donations to support our community. Monthly Giving provides a stable monetary flow that helps us greatly in planning and budgeting for our continued viability and growth. Several ways to give recurring monthly dana are listed below. If you plan to give monthly, please fill out the pledge form below. And thank you!
Network for Good
You can make a monthly donation online through Network for Good. Click on this link to make a donation.
Consider donating monthly with PayPal. Go to pdxdhamma.org/paypal or click on the link below.
Bank Bill Pay
Set up automatic Bill Pay at your bank, often without charge. Login in to your bank’s website and do the following:
- Set up Portland Friends of the Dhamma as a “payee” or “pay to” account.
- You’ll need our address (1404 SE 25th Ave, Portland, OR 97214) and phone number (503-233-6498).
- If your bank asks for an account number either say you don’t have one or use your first and last name.
- Set up a one-time or recurring payment. If it’s a recurring donation, consider filling out the pledge form below, so that we can incorporate your giving into our financial planning.
- If you have questions, your bank can help you with this or contact us if you any questions.
You may also send monthly checks (put an alert on your calendar!) to
Portland Friends of the Dhamma
1404 SE 25th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
Finding funds to donate can be a challenge every month. Do you have investments that have increased in value? Would you like to use these appreciated securities for your monthly giving to reap tax savings and maximize your donation? Start a Donor Advised Fund as a way to move those investments into charity, then set up monthly grants from your fund to PFoD. It’s easier than it sounds!
Give at Work
Consider Workplace Giving. Designate Portland Friends of the Dhamma as the recipient of your paycheck donations. This is a terrific way to give stable funds for PFoD.
If you would like to pledge a monthly gift in one of these ways, it helps us with our financial planning. Simply fill out the online pledge form on our website Donate page.
Thank you for considering Portland Friends of the Dhamma in your charitable giving. Anumodana!
If you have questions, contact Gregory Satir, Development committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 233-6498.
Portland Friends of the Dhamma is a 501(c)(3) religious nonprofit with federal tax ID #20-8808159 and state tax ID #123233-90.